Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ahh...the simple things...




Its funny how something so simple can entertain a child for hours. Reece and Ray pulled all the pillow cushions on to the floor one night and jumped off the couch onto them, over, and over again. They laughed so hard. Rian came out and joined in the fun. They were busy with this for about two hours, right before bedtime. I usually do not allow this, but since they were having so much fun with each other, I took it as an oppurtunity for them to make memories. I remember doing the same thing with my sisters, and just laughing and laughing. It seemed like we could fly. It actually looks like Ray and Reece are flying in some of these pics.

3 comments:

tanyamae said...

i love this!!!

Mandy said...

I know me too. Thanks.

Leejean Stanger said...

AHhh i remember those days too. Now I've had to curb that activity at our house too, becasue the cushions are getting thread bare in some spots. But what fun it is to fly.