Sunday, August 10, 2008

Get against the wall and stay there!



This is a funny pic. I was watching my 3 nephews that day, and we had just got our new couches the day before. So I was very strict about them eating or drinking in the living room. They were having a capri sun, and I simply said "ok everyone, make sure you stay inside the kitchen with your drinks. I don't want you to spill on my new couches." The next thing I know they are all standing against the wall in a perfect line, sucking their drinks like they were going out of style, so they could hurry and finish sponge bob square pants. It was hilarioous!

4 comments:

cemarcano said...

Hilarious!

tanyamae said...

wow. rian is getting so tall. does she have any cousins her age?

Mandy said...

No. She is the oldest on both sides. The twins are 4yrs, same as Reece.

tanyamae said...

also... rayray totally looks like he has got something up his sleeve.... and rian... she looks really sweet in this photo...you can really see her personality coming through... and Reece... what a cutie... did i spell reece right?