Monday, July 14, 2008

IM STRESSED! How about you?

I have been so busy trying to get sponsors for this pageant. If anyone would like to help, please let me know. Anyway, my whole family is sick, except me. I pray I don't get it next. Im loading up on vitamins to try and stay healthy. I think I need to just relax a little so I dont get runned down, but that is hard to do when you have 3 kids, and a husband relying on you to take care of them. And to add to all that Im trying to budget our checkbook. It would be fine except we keep getting unexpected bills, and other things making it hard to stay in the budget. Not to mention all the parties we are invited to. Oh and i always forget to budget in groceries. Once again our cupboards are almost bare. Oh well that is what happens when you put yourself in debt. A word to the wise....DON'T DO IT!!!! It always catches up with you.

1 comment:

tanyamae said...

too late... but thanks for the warning. :)