Thursday, April 17, 2008

I feel so appreciated. Here I am thinking I am so boring, and my lovely sista's take the time to not only view my boring blogs, but to also comment on them. Thankyou , thankyou. Well Reece had her school sing song concert last night. It was adorable. They did a little concert to the story of David and Goliath. It was hilarious. Reece was so into it. She frowned her face as she sung songs about "God will help us" and "nothing is impossible". All the while shaking her head and wagging her finger, singing over and over that trust in god cause with him ......."nothing is impossible, nothing is impossible, nothing is impossible, if we trust in him. (Use your creativity to figure out the tune.) Anyway, my little blondie knew every single word and hand jesture that went with it. My favorite was when they acted out how David killed Goliath, with 5 little stones. Imagine about 30 little 3 and 4yr olds smacking themselves in the forehead with their hands. It was so funny. Anyway she did a great job and I was very proud of her. even if instead of singing in a pretty little voice as you might imagine Reece doing, she was screaming at the top of her lungs, till her face was red and veins were popping out of her neck, only trying to be louder than any of the others!!

5 comments:

tanyamae said...

mandy... that is awesome on so many levels!!!! i love the imagery of her red face and huge veins... what an angle! :)

tanyamae said...

p.s. you should put a link to our blogs so you can get from here to there... call me if you need help.

cemarcano said...

I wish I could have been there. You don't have a video or picture to upload??

cemarcano said...

Ditto on that Mandy. click on "customize" up in the corner and then click on add a page element. Scroll down to the "Link list" and click on "add to blog" a box with the word "Links" will appear on your layout. You can drag it to where you want it to be on your page. Click on "edit" on the box. You can give the box a title and then add our links by putting in our URL address and then the title of our blogs. You can also tell it to only list the title of the link on your page. Add the link and save changes. Then save changes on your layout page and voila - our links are there. My URL address is: www.cemarcano.blogspot.com
and my title is: PhD in Motherhood
Good luck.

ginger said...

Mandy, I'm on it. I think Riggs loved the pictures. I can totally see Reece doing that because Riggs would do it too..Crazy 3 year olds. LOL
Ginger