Monday, March 17, 2008

for all my sista's

hello ladies!
this is for you, especially tanya. well I don't have much to say so ill just go. Last night , about we'll say 2am ,I was awaken by my little redhead, Rian. She informed me she felt sick, thankyou chalice. So I told her to lay on the couch ,and if she thought she would throw up, run to my bathroom. So about 5 min goes by, and I hear little pitter patter running , then my bathroom light flicks on and .. you get the picture. So I run in there to find my lovely daughter leaned over the toilet with her waistlength hair all in her face. So im holding her hair back, because im a good mom, normally I would cringe to hear, let alone see, someone throwing up, and suddenly between convulsions, I hear a very long toot come out. Im trying not to laugh , for this is no laughing matter, and suddenly I think , Oh no, what if the pressure of throwing up becomes to much and she can't control her bowels? She managed to make it to the toilet without a trail for me to clean up, now what if there is a different mess for me to clean up? a much much worse mess! As I am contemplating what to do, I realize she is finished. Awwww, thank goodness. She rinses her mouth out, wipes it off with a towel, washes her hands, and says excitedly, "I think it was something I ate mom, b/c I feel FINE now!" without a single tear my 7 year old pukes, cleans up herself, and hops off to bed. Wow, my baby's growing up. And tomorow I ll tell you the tales of Reece, for she is the last in our family who hasn't gotten sick yet. toodles!!

3 comments:

tanyamae said...

mandy... i love it!!!! you have far surpassed me in your blogging abilities... so... they all got sick? :) not me! must be b/c i have such a clean gut.

cemarcano said...

Or you didn't hang out with us long enough? According to Debbie, it's about a week long period before you get sick. We thought we missed out on it since almost 3 weeks went by since anyone in the Branch has had it and we felt fine. Good thing it's only 24 hours. Yuck! You can thank whoever started that virus in the first place!

tanyamae said...

hey mandy pandy... to post photos... when you make a new post.. there is a little icon thingie that you hit- it will allow you to upload photos... try it...i wanna see your babies and their hot mama!